Our Facilities & Care Plans
We provide accommodation for married couples and single persons for either long or short (respite) periods of time.
The accommodation is laid out over three floors accessible by two lifts. Choice of either traditional or modern rooms.
The Lounge, main Dining Room and Conservatory overlook the landscaped gardens and the hills of Exmoor.
In 2007 we completed a major expansion program incorporating 'The Exmoor Wing' which features standard rooms with a high specification for Residential Care and has a registration for persons focusing on dementia care.
Our Care Facilities
All the staff have on-going training in dementia care. In-house training is given to all staff who are encouraged to undertake their NVQ qualifications in health and social care. They are also here to fulfil the residents activities and provide therapies such as music, art and renaissance therapy.
We have the most up to date equipment including:
- Otex (Ozone Disinfections Laundry system);
- State of the art bathrooms (Exmoor Wing), all designed with automatic toilet;
- Flushing systems designed with safety and hygiene in mind;
- Movement sensitive lighting & extraction fans;
- Security conscious devices for the safety of residents.